- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 11 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Disagreeing With Your Doctor
When you get sick or when you go in for an annual physical, you trust that your doctor is going to do what’s best for your health. But with internet searches becoming so easy, people are beginning to second guess what their doctors say. Are they doing anything about it, though?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Have you ever disagreed with your doctor? Findings from the Archives of Internal Medicine say that most patients are afraid to contradict their doctor about medical treatments. The reason? The majority say they don’t want to damage their relationship with their doctor, and would be more likely to pretend to agree during a visit, and end up not following through with the medical advice.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.