- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 14 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Disagreeing With Your Doctor
When you get sick or when you go in for an annual physical, you trust that your doctor is going to do what’s best for your health. But with internet searches becoming so easy, people are beginning to second guess what their doctors say. Are they doing anything about it, though?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Have you ever disagreed with your doctor? Findings from the Archives of Internal Medicine say that most patients are afraid to contradict their doctor about medical treatments. The reason? The majority say they don’t want to damage their relationship with their doctor, and would be more likely to pretend to agree during a visit, and end up not following through with the medical advice.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.