- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 6 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 7 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Lenox Industrial Tools 301 (New Hampshire)
NASCAR spends the weekend in New England for the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway, where Sam Hornish, Jr. will be filling in again for a suspended driver and Tony Stewart will be racing for the first time since picking up an award.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Brian Vickers likes the complexity that Loudon’s track presents to drivers.
(Vickers) “I think it takes a lot of finesse to getting in and out of the corners, and it’s really easy to overdrive – and I like those kinds of tracks.”
For Clint Bowyer, Loudon is a good fit.
(Bowyer) “As a racer, there are just certain places that you take to better than others.”
And Jeff Gordon – still winless this season – is hoping for a miracle at the Magic Mile.
(Gordon) “That’s a track high on my list of tracks that I feel I can capitalize on.”
Suspended Penske Racing driver A.J. Allmendinger says he tested positive for a stimulant he did not identify. Allmendinger’s business manager, saying the driver is collecting his medicines and supplements to determine if an over-the-counter product caused the positive test. While on suspension, Sam Hornish, Jr. will continue to drive for Penske.
And congratulations to Tony Stewart, winning this year’s ESPY Award for Best Driver.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside