- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 58 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7AM & 7 PM ET:
Tom goes one-on-one with former U.S. Attorney General Ed Meese on the Supreme Court rulings on Obamacare and immigration. Then, former Reagan economist Art Laffer weighs in on the still high unemployment rate. And, Who are America’s long term unemployed? Tom talks with the director of a new HBO documentary on unemployment in America called “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island”.
Later, Freedomworks founder Matt Kibbe tells Tom what the Tea Party has in store for battleground states before November’s elections. Plus, the panel tackles the “noise” coming out of the Obama and Romney camps, the fate of bankrupt cities, and whether service animals like pigs and horses should be allowed on airplanes! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!