- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7AM & 7 PM ET:
Tom goes one-on-one with former U.S. Attorney General Ed Meese on the Supreme Court rulings on Obamacare and immigration. Then, former Reagan economist Art Laffer weighs in on the still high unemployment rate. And, Who are America’s long term unemployed? Tom talks with the director of a new HBO documentary on unemployment in America called “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island”.
Later, Freedomworks founder Matt Kibbe tells Tom what the Tea Party has in store for battleground states before November’s elections. Plus, the panel tackles the “noise” coming out of the Obama and Romney camps, the fate of bankrupt cities, and whether service animals like pigs and horses should be allowed on airplanes! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!