- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7AM & 7 PM ET:
Tom goes one-on-one with former U.S. Attorney General Ed Meese on the Supreme Court rulings on Obamacare and immigration. Then, former Reagan economist Art Laffer weighs in on the still high unemployment rate. And, Who are America’s long term unemployed? Tom talks with the director of a new HBO documentary on unemployment in America called “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island”.
Later, Freedomworks founder Matt Kibbe tells Tom what the Tea Party has in store for battleground states before November’s elections. Plus, the panel tackles the “noise” coming out of the Obama and Romney camps, the fate of bankrupt cities, and whether service animals like pigs and horses should be allowed on airplanes! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!