- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7AM & 7 PM ET:
Tom goes one-on-one with former U.S. Attorney General Ed Meese on the Supreme Court rulings on Obamacare and immigration. Then, former Reagan economist Art Laffer weighs in on the still high unemployment rate. And, Who are America’s long term unemployed? Tom talks with the director of a new HBO documentary on unemployment in America called “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island”.
Later, Freedomworks founder Matt Kibbe tells Tom what the Tea Party has in store for battleground states before November’s elections. Plus, the panel tackles the “noise” coming out of the Obama and Romney camps, the fate of bankrupt cities, and whether service animals like pigs and horses should be allowed on airplanes! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!