- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 33 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 2 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Outrage Over Olympic Uniforms [VIDEO]
Shouldn’t Team USA being wearing stuff made in the USA? There’s a controversy brewing over the uniform that our Olympic athletes will be wearing in the Opening Ceremony in two weeks time, and it’s not just over the look.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports:
The American uniforms for the coming London Games have been made overseas. The U.S. Olympic Committee says it’s proud of its partnerships with Ralph Lauren and other companies, but those companies use factories in China.
(Sen. Reid) “The Olympic Committee should be ashamed of themselves. I think they should be embarrassed.”
Democratic Senator Harry Reid is not happy.
(Sen. Reid) “I think they should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them. And start all over again.”
Republican House Speaker John Boehner and other political leaders have similar opinions.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Olympic uniform controversy HERE: