- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 18 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Outrage Over Olympic Uniforms [VIDEO]
Shouldn’t Team USA being wearing stuff made in the USA? There’s a controversy brewing over the uniform that our Olympic athletes will be wearing in the Opening Ceremony in two weeks time, and it’s not just over the look.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports:
The American uniforms for the coming London Games have been made overseas. The U.S. Olympic Committee says it’s proud of its partnerships with Ralph Lauren and other companies, but those companies use factories in China.
(Sen. Reid) “The Olympic Committee should be ashamed of themselves. I think they should be embarrassed.”
Democratic Senator Harry Reid is not happy.
(Sen. Reid) “I think they should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them. And start all over again.”
Republican House Speaker John Boehner and other political leaders have similar opinions.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Olympic uniform controversy HERE: