- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Outrage Over Olympic Uniforms [VIDEO]
Shouldn’t Team USA being wearing stuff made in the USA? There’s a controversy brewing over the uniform that our Olympic athletes will be wearing in the Opening Ceremony in two weeks time, and it’s not just over the look.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports:
The American uniforms for the coming London Games have been made overseas. The U.S. Olympic Committee says it’s proud of its partnerships with Ralph Lauren and other companies, but those companies use factories in China.
(Sen. Reid) “The Olympic Committee should be ashamed of themselves. I think they should be embarrassed.”
Democratic Senator Harry Reid is not happy.
(Sen. Reid) “I think they should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them. And start all over again.”
Republican House Speaker John Boehner and other political leaders have similar opinions.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Olympic uniform controversy HERE: