- U.S.-Led War In Afghanistan EndsPosted 45 mins ago
- New Year Brings New Laws Of The Cyber VarietyPosted 1 hour ago
- “The Interview” — Box Office Hit or Miss?Posted 3 hours ago
- America’s Wealth Gap WidensPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
MI Woman Kept Dead Body in House For Company
Police are investigating a Michigan woman who kept a corpse as a friend.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A southern Michigan woman says she kept her dead friend in a chair because she didn’t want to be alone.
Linda Chase, 72 years old, tells the Jackson Citizen Patriot newspaper, she kept him clean and dressed, he didn’t smell, and that she’d talk to him while she watched NASCAR.
She’s under investigation for fraud: She admits she’d been cashing Charles Zigler’s benefit checks since he died. She says that was last December. Police who found the body believe it was December 2010.
The dead man’s son says Chase would never let him in the house when he tried to visit.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.