- Housecall for Health: Workplace StressPosted 3 hours ago
- Deer Tick DangersPosted 2 days ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 3 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 3 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
MI Woman Kept Dead Body in House For Company
Police are investigating a Michigan woman who kept a corpse as a friend.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A southern Michigan woman says she kept her dead friend in a chair because she didn’t want to be alone.
Linda Chase, 72 years old, tells the Jackson Citizen Patriot newspaper, she kept him clean and dressed, he didn’t smell, and that she’d talk to him while she watched NASCAR.
She’s under investigation for fraud: She admits she’d been cashing Charles Zigler’s benefit checks since he died. She says that was last December. Police who found the body believe it was December 2010.
The dead man’s son says Chase would never let him in the house when he tried to visit.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.