- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
MI Woman Kept Dead Body in House For Company
Police are investigating a Michigan woman who kept a corpse as a friend.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A southern Michigan woman says she kept her dead friend in a chair because she didn’t want to be alone.
Linda Chase, 72 years old, tells the Jackson Citizen Patriot newspaper, she kept him clean and dressed, he didn’t smell, and that she’d talk to him while she watched NASCAR.
She’s under investigation for fraud: She admits she’d been cashing Charles Zigler’s benefit checks since he died. She says that was last December. Police who found the body believe it was December 2010.
The dead man’s son says Chase would never let him in the house when he tried to visit.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.