- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Drink Up For Strong Bones
For stronger bones, you might want to add an extra glass of wine to your daily diet.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Drink to your health: Your bone health.
The most common type of bone disease is Osteoporosis. About one-in-five American women over the age of 50 have it.
One way to fight it: moderate drinking. Alcohol, in particular wine, when consumed in tandem with good diet and exercise, appears to slow down bone loss.
The study funded by the federal government found that when the women stopped drinking the body made a U-turn in the direction of bone turnover.
“Moderate” drinking was defined as no more than two five-ounce glasses of wine a day.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.