- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 18 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 18 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) America Out Of Work: Who Are The Long-Term Unemployed?
We’ve all heard the stereotypes about the unemployed. Lazy, prideful, under qualified, etc.. But are those labels fair? HBO’s new documentary “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island” takes a closer look at America’s long-term unemployed and shares the personal stories of those desperately seeking work.
Tom discussed our country’s growing unemployment problem with the film’s director Marc Levin. As Mark points out, the film follows experienced, educated and seemingly responsible Americans getting rejected by employers, visiting food pantries and losing their homes. So, what do we do about America’s long-term unemployed? CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO TOM’S CONVERSATION WITH DIRECTOR MARK LEVIN: