- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) America Out Of Work: Who Are The Long-Term Unemployed?
We’ve all heard the stereotypes about the unemployed. Lazy, prideful, under qualified, etc.. But are those labels fair? HBO’s new documentary “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island” takes a closer look at America’s long-term unemployed and shares the personal stories of those desperately seeking work.
Tom discussed our country’s growing unemployment problem with the film’s director Marc Levin. As Mark points out, the film follows experienced, educated and seemingly responsible Americans getting rejected by employers, visiting food pantries and losing their homes. So, what do we do about America’s long-term unemployed? CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO TOM’S CONVERSATION WITH DIRECTOR MARK LEVIN: