- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 14 mins ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 19 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 24 hours ago
(VIDEO) America Out Of Work: Who Are The Long-Term Unemployed?
We’ve all heard the stereotypes about the unemployed. Lazy, prideful, under qualified, etc.. But are those labels fair? HBO’s new documentary “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island” takes a closer look at America’s long-term unemployed and shares the personal stories of those desperately seeking work.
Tom discussed our country’s growing unemployment problem with the film’s director Marc Levin. As Mark points out, the film follows experienced, educated and seemingly responsible Americans getting rejected by employers, visiting food pantries and losing their homes. So, what do we do about America’s long-term unemployed? CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO TOM’S CONVERSATION WITH DIRECTOR MARK LEVIN: