- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Device Uses Teeth to Hear
There’s new hope for some of those who have trouble hearing, but the repair doesn’t come through the ears.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New technology is bringing hope to those who are partially deaf. A medical device called “Sound Bite” conducts sound waves wirelessly though the teeth and skull. It was created for people who are completely deaf in one ear, because the system transmits sounds from one ear to another, allowing full sound in both ears.
Nearly eight million Americans are born with single-sided deafness, and another 1.5 million develop it later in life.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.