- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Freight Train Derails, Causing Explosion in OH
First a derailment, then a fireball: An early morning freight train accident has part of Columbus, Ohio evacuated.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports
A freight train carrying ethanol comes to an abrupt stop near the Ohio State Fairgrounds, at least a dozen cars slamming into each other, several pushed to either side of the track. The mangled mess catches fire.
(Witness) “And then all of a sudden the flames started growing and a big huge fireball with a mushroom cloud – a big explosion shook the ground and it was tremendously hot.”
(Witness) “What I saw was the light cast off of the fireproof warehouse that’s next door and it was daylight for about two seconds.”
About 100 people who live within one mile of the derailment have been evacuated as a precaution.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.