- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 hour ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Cities in Trouble
Add San Bernardino, CA and Scranton, PA to the list of American cities in dire economic straits. San Bernardino is expected to file for bankruptcy and the mayor of Scranton has drastically slashed the pay of the city’s public workers. How did it come to this? Tom takes a closer look.
Unemployed in America
Unemployed Americans are often stereotyped as lazy, prideful, and under-qualified, but are those labels fair? A new HBO documentary, “Hard Times: Lost on Long Island” shows experienced, educated Americans who are desperate for a paycheck. Why are so many Americans having such a hard time finding work? Marc Levin, director of the documentary, will join Tom.
Stop and Frisk
Violence is on the rise in many of American cities. But what are police to do when effective tactics intended to prevent crime, like “stop-and-frisk”, are under more scrutiny than the shockingly high crime statistics? Tom asks if there are constitutional ways to curb the violence in American cities.