- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
US Army Sponsor Leaving NASCAR
A major NASCAR sponsor is getting off the racetrack.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
The US Army is leaving NASCAR at the end of the season, terminating its sponsorship of Stewart-Haas Racing, citing reallocation of its marketing budget.
The Army has been in NASCAR for 10 seasons, most recently as a sponsor for the No. 39 Chevrolet driven by Ryan Newman. Stewart-Haas says they are now pursuing a new sponsor.
The Army’s decision to pull out of NASCAR comes amidst continued debate in Congress over military sponsorship of sports.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.