- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 9 mins ago
- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 21 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
US Army Sponsor Leaving NASCAR
A major NASCAR sponsor is getting off the racetrack.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
The US Army is leaving NASCAR at the end of the season, terminating its sponsorship of Stewart-Haas Racing, citing reallocation of its marketing budget.
The Army has been in NASCAR for 10 seasons, most recently as a sponsor for the No. 39 Chevrolet driven by Ryan Newman. Stewart-Haas says they are now pursuing a new sponsor.
The Army’s decision to pull out of NASCAR comes amidst continued debate in Congress over military sponsorship of sports.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.