- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 9 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Penn St. Report to be Released Thursday
The internal probe of a possible sex abuse cover-up at Penn State is wrapping up, with the results to be released Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
Penn State’s trustees ordered the internal investigation after Jerry Sandusky’s arrest, billing it as the search for who knew what, when, about the child sex abuse allegations against the former assistant coach, who’s since been convicted on 45 counts.
While he awaits sentencing, criminal cases continue against two school administrators – one now retired, the other on leave. The school’s conduct, also under NCAA review. Former FBI Director Louis Freeh led the Penn State investigation, which includes coach Joe Paterno’s response.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.