- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 10 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 11 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Penn St. Report to be Released Thursday
The internal probe of a possible sex abuse cover-up at Penn State is wrapping up, with the results to be released Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
Penn State’s trustees ordered the internal investigation after Jerry Sandusky’s arrest, billing it as the search for who knew what, when, about the child sex abuse allegations against the former assistant coach, who’s since been convicted on 45 counts.
While he awaits sentencing, criminal cases continue against two school administrators – one now retired, the other on leave. The school’s conduct, also under NCAA review. Former FBI Director Louis Freeh led the Penn State investigation, which includes coach Joe Paterno’s response.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.