- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 21 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Penn St. Report to be Released Thursday
The internal probe of a possible sex abuse cover-up at Penn State is wrapping up, with the results to be released Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
Penn State’s trustees ordered the internal investigation after Jerry Sandusky’s arrest, billing it as the search for who knew what, when, about the child sex abuse allegations against the former assistant coach, who’s since been convicted on 45 counts.
While he awaits sentencing, criminal cases continue against two school administrators – one now retired, the other on leave. The school’s conduct, also under NCAA review. Former FBI Director Louis Freeh led the Penn State investigation, which includes coach Joe Paterno’s response.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.