- Deer Tick DangersPosted 15 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
83% of Doctors Considered Quitting
We’ve all heard about the Obamacare mandate, but what about the other taxes and fees buried in the massive Affordable Care Act? Tom takes a closer look at the other ways Obama’s health care reform will cost you! PLUS: The real cost of expanding Medicaid, and why 83% of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare.
City Workers Cut to Minimum Wage
Despite the high unemployment rate, there are still a lot of available jobs out there. Why are employers refusing to hire well-qualified, experienced workers? PLUS: The Mayor of Scranton just cut all city workers’ pay to minimum wage! Will other cities follow suit?
When Pigs Fly
Many American businesses are getting more pet-friendly – its now common to see dogs and other animals walking around shops and even restaurants! Now the FAA says service animals – even pigs — must be allowed to accompany their owners to their seats! Is this going too far?