- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 6 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 7 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 10 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 10 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 11 hours ago
Obama’s Class Warfare Tactics
President Obama is pushing for extending the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K a year. In other words, he’s pushing for a tax increase on the rich. Why are class warfare tactics resonating? PLUS: The Obama campaign is till harping on Romney’s time with Bain and his offshore bank accounts.
Bullet Train Gets Green Light
The California bullet train project got the green light to move ahead, and although many are expecting delays, it appears this expensive and unnecessary project will soon become a reality. With California’s economy reeling, is now the time to build a high-speed rail line that nobody seemed to ask for?
Obamacare vs. Romneycare
While the Right is clearly fired up over Obamacare and the high court’s decision to uphold it, Mitt Romney is having trouble fully capitalizing on the issue thanks to his similar healthcare plan in Massachusetts. Is it time for Romney to simply apologize for “Romneycare”?