- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 11 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 12 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 15 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 15 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 16 hours ago
Kilmeade talks tax cut extensions with @edhenrytv & @bretbaier
Extension ~ President Obama will announce a one-year tax cut extension for those making under $250,000, but some Democrats want to see the President extend the cuts to those making under one million. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by the NY Post’s Michael Goodwin and FOX’s Bret Baier and Ed Henry! PLUS, Brian will speak with former model Carol Alt, Judo World Champ Kayla Harrison and Jack McCallum, author of “Dream Team”!