- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Declining Union Votes in November [VIDEO]
As the American population shifts to traditionally anti-union southern and western states, President Obama is losing a demographic – unionized voters – that were a key to his election four years ago.
FOX’s Doug McKelway has more from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
As President Obama campaigns in the union-rich territory of Ohio & Pennsylvania, one demographic shift poses a problem for his re-election prospects. Unionized labor now makes up the smallest percentage of the American workforce in 60 years. One-third of American workers belonged to unions in 1945, today it’s less than 14%.
Adding to labor’s woes, this year, unions took some huge hits. The recall election results in Wisconsin and last week’s Supreme Court ruling that bars unions from using dues to pay for political campaigns without prior approval have dealt a double blow to big labor.
In Washington, Doug McKelway, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the declining union membership HERE: