- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
How The Affordable Care Act Is A Tax Cut For Middle Income Families
Supreme Court’s Affordable Care Act ruling, Republicans — including Mitt Romney — have vigorously insisted that the Affordable Care Act is a tax on the American people. But instead of being a tax increase, Obamacare will provide millions of families with large tax credits to make health care more affordable. Only about 1 percent of Americans who could afford health care but don’t buy coverage would have to pay the tax, and the penalty would only be an average of $600.