- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Glitch Sets Off All of San Diego’s Fireworks At Once [VIDEO]
It was a big boom bust, a fireworks fail. As many people across the country ended the 4th of July with brilliant fireworks displays, one Southern California city proved that sometimes even the pros get it wrong…very wrong.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
For about 25 seconds, San Diego put on one monster display…
((Sound of San Diego fireworks))
…except it was supposed to last for 18 minutes. A technical glitch, causing all of the city’s fireworks to fire off at once. Even worse, it happened about five minutes before the scheduled start time, meaning it was all over before it was even supposed to begin.
More than 500,000 people turned out for the show, which was going to be set to music. Lee Potter traveled in from Arizona…
(Potter) “No fireworks! Very disappointed.”
Officials sent everyone home. The show’s producers say they’re working to figure out exactly what went wrong.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the San Diego fireworks display HERE: