- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
59-Year-Old Says Impregnating 16-Year Old Student A Love Story, Not A Crime
It’s love, not a crime says Krag Sanford.
The student he had a relationship with recently told a judge that she needed Sanford because she is pregnant and needs his support.
Kent County Assistant Prosecutor Chirs Becker said it is likely Sanford will serve jail time and must register as a sex offender.
According to court records, Sanford was on medical leave and was not teaching when the relationship started with the 16-year-old.
When questioned by school officials and initially by investigators, Sanford denied any sexual relationship and told administrators that it was strictly a “father-daughter type relationship.”