- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 16 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 24 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
59-Year-Old Says Impregnating 16-Year Old Student A Love Story, Not A Crime
It’s love, not a crime says Krag Sanford.
The student he had a relationship with recently told a judge that she needed Sanford because she is pregnant and needs his support.
Kent County Assistant Prosecutor Chirs Becker said it is likely Sanford will serve jail time and must register as a sex offender.
According to court records, Sanford was on medical leave and was not teaching when the relationship started with the 16-year-old.
When questioned by school officials and initially by investigators, Sanford denied any sexual relationship and told administrators that it was strictly a “father-daughter type relationship.”