- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
59-Year-Old Says Impregnating 16-Year Old Student A Love Story, Not A Crime
It’s love, not a crime says Krag Sanford.
The student he had a relationship with recently told a judge that she needed Sanford because she is pregnant and needs his support.
Kent County Assistant Prosecutor Chirs Becker said it is likely Sanford will serve jail time and must register as a sex offender.
According to court records, Sanford was on medical leave and was not teaching when the relationship started with the 16-year-old.
When questioned by school officials and initially by investigators, Sanford denied any sexual relationship and told administrators that it was strictly a “father-daughter type relationship.”