- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 59 mins ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
59-Year-Old Says Impregnating 16-Year Old Student A Love Story, Not A Crime
It’s love, not a crime says Krag Sanford.
The student he had a relationship with recently told a judge that she needed Sanford because she is pregnant and needs his support.
Kent County Assistant Prosecutor Chirs Becker said it is likely Sanford will serve jail time and must register as a sex offender.
According to court records, Sanford was on medical leave and was not teaching when the relationship started with the 16-year-old.
When questioned by school officials and initially by investigators, Sanford denied any sexual relationship and told administrators that it was strictly a “father-daughter type relationship.”