- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 4 hours ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
59-Year-Old Says Impregnating 16-Year Old Student A Love Story, Not A Crime
It’s love, not a crime says Krag Sanford.
The student he had a relationship with recently told a judge that she needed Sanford because she is pregnant and needs his support.
Kent County Assistant Prosecutor Chirs Becker said it is likely Sanford will serve jail time and must register as a sex offender.
According to court records, Sanford was on medical leave and was not teaching when the relationship started with the 16-year-old.
When questioned by school officials and initially by investigators, Sanford denied any sexual relationship and told administrators that it was strictly a “father-daughter type relationship.”