- Underwater MysteryPosted 56 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 2 hours ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 13 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 14 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 21 hours ago
Potpourri! Gibson goes deep for the 4th with a bevy of topics including: NAACP wants TX to Shut Down the State Lottery, Study finds Spanking leads to Mental Illness, 70 percent of New Hires since 2010 have been Americans over 55 years old, Chris Christie seems to want to be the VP, Disability Claims off the Charts and John Stossel’s visit to the Welfare Office! Gibson examines them all!