- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 8 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Potpourri! Gibson goes deep for the 4th with a bevy of topics including: NAACP wants TX to Shut Down the State Lottery, Study finds Spanking leads to Mental Illness, 70 percent of New Hires since 2010 have been Americans over 55 years old, Chris Christie seems to want to be the VP, Disability Claims off the Charts and John Stossel’s visit to the Welfare Office! Gibson examines them all!