- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Potpourri! Gibson goes deep for the 4th with a bevy of topics including: NAACP wants TX to Shut Down the State Lottery, Study finds Spanking leads to Mental Illness, 70 percent of New Hires since 2010 have been Americans over 55 years old, Chris Christie seems to want to be the VP, Disability Claims off the Charts and John Stossel’s visit to the Welfare Office! Gibson examines them all!