- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 15 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Potpourri! Gibson goes deep for the 4th with a bevy of topics including: NAACP wants TX to Shut Down the State Lottery, Study finds Spanking leads to Mental Illness, 70 percent of New Hires since 2010 have been Americans over 55 years old, Chris Christie seems to want to be the VP, Disability Claims off the Charts and John Stossel’s visit to the Welfare Office! Gibson examines them all!