- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 10 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 10 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Fireworks Dangers
Shooting off fireworks is a favorite way to celebrate America’s Independence Day for many, but there are plenty of precautions to take when lighting that fuse.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Fireworks are certainly festive, but many Americans underestimate their dangers. According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, nearly 10,000 people were injured – and at least four killed – by fireworks in 2011. While you’re celebrating the 4th of July, remember these tips:
-Always keep a hose nearby in case of any mishap.
-Don’t hold your body over a lit fuse, and be sure to back away quickly.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.