- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Gaffe! Many now believe that Eric Fehrnstrom’s “it’s not a tax” “gaffe” yesterday wasn’t a gaffe at all , rather a ceasefire because Mitt Romney doesn’t want to run on ObamaCare, especially the “mandate” aspect. Doesn’t he need to coordinate his message with his fellow Republicans if that’s the case? Gibson examines. Plus: Where is the GOP Healthcare Plan?
Plus: Obama doubles down on Bain “Outsourcing” Narrative even after several Fact Checking