- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 10 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gaffe! Many now believe that Eric Fehrnstrom’s “it’s not a tax” “gaffe” yesterday wasn’t a gaffe at all , rather a ceasefire because Mitt Romney doesn’t want to run on ObamaCare, especially the “mandate” aspect. Doesn’t he need to coordinate his message with his fellow Republicans if that’s the case? Gibson examines. Plus: Where is the GOP Healthcare Plan?
Plus: Obama doubles down on Bain “Outsourcing” Narrative even after several Fact Checking