- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gaffe! Many now believe that Eric Fehrnstrom’s “it’s not a tax” “gaffe” yesterday wasn’t a gaffe at all , rather a ceasefire because Mitt Romney doesn’t want to run on ObamaCare, especially the “mandate” aspect. Doesn’t he need to coordinate his message with his fellow Republicans if that’s the case? Gibson examines. Plus: Where is the GOP Healthcare Plan?
Plus: Obama doubles down on Bain “Outsourcing” Narrative even after several Fact Checking