- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gaffe! Many now believe that Eric Fehrnstrom’s “it’s not a tax” “gaffe” yesterday wasn’t a gaffe at all , rather a ceasefire because Mitt Romney doesn’t want to run on ObamaCare, especially the “mandate” aspect. Doesn’t he need to coordinate his message with his fellow Republicans if that’s the case? Gibson examines. Plus: Where is the GOP Healthcare Plan?
Plus: Obama doubles down on Bain “Outsourcing” Narrative even after several Fact Checking