- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Gaffe! Many now believe that Eric Fehrnstrom’s “it’s not a tax” “gaffe” yesterday wasn’t a gaffe at all , rather a ceasefire because Mitt Romney doesn’t want to run on ObamaCare, especially the “mandate” aspect. Doesn’t he need to coordinate his message with his fellow Republicans if that’s the case? Gibson examines. Plus: Where is the GOP Healthcare Plan?
Plus: Obama doubles down on Bain “Outsourcing” Narrative even after several Fact Checking