- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 8 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(PHOTOS) America’s Crisis With Men: “The Bronies”
** UPDATE: It’s been brought to our attention that we confused “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” with the original cartoon series. Therefore, the adults dressed as ponies below are inspired by the characters in the current series and not the animated series from the 1980s– that was intended for little girls. We apologize and regret our mistake. **
“Bronies” are male fans of the series, “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.” A “spinoff” of the 1980’s cartoon series that targeted little girls. Is this harmless fun? Or signs of a generation that is unwilling to grow up?
Pictures of adult men who took part in this past weekend’s “Bronycon” in Secaucus, New Jersey.
And In Case You’re Unaware of the ORIGINAL series “My Little Pony”: