- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(PHOTOS) America’s Crisis With Men: “The Bronies”
** UPDATE: It’s been brought to our attention that we confused “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” with the original cartoon series. Therefore, the adults dressed as ponies below are inspired by the characters in the current series and not the animated series from the 1980s– that was intended for little girls. We apologize and regret our mistake. **
“Bronies” are male fans of the series, “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.” A “spinoff” of the 1980’s cartoon series that targeted little girls. Is this harmless fun? Or signs of a generation that is unwilling to grow up?
Pictures of adult men who took part in this past weekend’s “Bronycon” in Secaucus, New Jersey.
And In Case You’re Unaware of the ORIGINAL series “My Little Pony”: