- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(PHOTOS) America’s Crisis With Men: “The Bronies”
** UPDATE: It’s been brought to our attention that we confused “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” with the original cartoon series. Therefore, the adults dressed as ponies below are inspired by the characters in the current series and not the animated series from the 1980s– that was intended for little girls. We apologize and regret our mistake. **
“Bronies” are male fans of the series, “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.” A “spinoff” of the 1980′s cartoon series that targeted little girls. Is this harmless fun? Or signs of a generation that is unwilling to grow up?
Pictures of adult men who took part in this past weekend’s “Bronycon” in Secaucus, New Jersey.
And In Case You’re Unaware of the ORIGINAL series “My Little Pony”: