- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Mandates! The Romney Campaign and Republicans are possibly throwing away any benefit they gained from being able to run on the unpopular ObamaCare. Yesterday on the Sunday Shows, GOP Leaders went 0-4 when asked what “their plan” was to replace ObamaCare and Romney Advisor Eric Fehrnstrom today agreed with Obama’s people saying that the Mandate was “NOT a Tax.” Can they get their collective acts together? Gibson examines.
Plus: Factcheck.org joins the Washington Post Fact Checker is saying Obama’s latest Bain Attack is Bogus.