- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 7 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Mandates! The Romney Campaign and Republicans are possibly throwing away any benefit they gained from being able to run on the unpopular ObamaCare. Yesterday on the Sunday Shows, GOP Leaders went 0-4 when asked what “their plan” was to replace ObamaCare and Romney Advisor Eric Fehrnstrom today agreed with Obama’s people saying that the Mandate was “NOT a Tax.” Can they get their collective acts together? Gibson examines.
Plus: Factcheck.org joins the Washington Post Fact Checker is saying Obama’s latest Bain Attack is Bogus.