- Deer Tick DangersPosted 5 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Mandates! The Romney Campaign and Republicans are possibly throwing away any benefit they gained from being able to run on the unpopular ObamaCare. Yesterday on the Sunday Shows, GOP Leaders went 0-4 when asked what “their plan” was to replace ObamaCare and Romney Advisor Eric Fehrnstrom today agreed with Obama’s people saying that the Mandate was “NOT a Tax.” Can they get their collective acts together? Gibson examines.
Plus: Factcheck.org joins the Washington Post Fact Checker is saying Obama’s latest Bain Attack is Bogus.