- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Mandates! The Romney Campaign and Republicans are possibly throwing away any benefit they gained from being able to run on the unpopular ObamaCare. Yesterday on the Sunday Shows, GOP Leaders went 0-4 when asked what “their plan” was to replace ObamaCare and Romney Advisor Eric Fehrnstrom today agreed with Obama’s people saying that the Mandate was “NOT a Tax.” Can they get their collective acts together? Gibson examines.
Plus: Factcheck.org joins the Washington Post Fact Checker is saying Obama’s latest Bain Attack is Bogus.