- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Mandates! The Romney Campaign and Republicans are possibly throwing away any benefit they gained from being able to run on the unpopular ObamaCare. Yesterday on the Sunday Shows, GOP Leaders went 0-4 when asked what “their plan” was to replace ObamaCare and Romney Advisor Eric Fehrnstrom today agreed with Obama’s people saying that the Mandate was “NOT a Tax.” Can they get their collective acts together? Gibson examines.
Plus: Factcheck.org joins the Washington Post Fact Checker is saying Obama’s latest Bain Attack is Bogus.