- Housecall for Health: Workplace StressPosted 2 hours ago
- Deer Tick DangersPosted 2 days ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 3 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 3 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Obamacare “Silver Lining”?
**Leslie Gold sits in for Tom**
Unlike some conservatives, Leslie doesn’t see the “silver lining” behind the Obamacare ruling. And, if the rallying cry is repeal and replace – what’s the alternative?
Welfare Money for Junk Food?
Should taxpayers pay for welfare recipients to buy junk food, cigarettes and alcohol? There’s a movement to prevent welfare recipients from buying chips and sugary snacks with their EBT grocery cards. PLUS: A clerk was fired after she refused to sell cigarettes to a welfare recipient.
Spanking Causes Mental Illness?
An article in Forbes questions how we’re raising girls in this country and whether parents are “hurting” their daughters. What about boys? PLUS: A study says spanking a child can cause mental health problems later in life. But can’t not spanking your child be damaging too?