- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 4 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 44 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Judge Blocks Law That Would Shut Down Mississippi’s Only Abortion Clinic
Mississippi is trying to effectively end abortions in that state.
The law requires anyone performing abortions at the state’s only clinic to be an OB-GYN with privileges to admit patients to a local hospital. Such privileges can be difficult to obtain, and the clinic contends the mandate is designed to put it out of business. A clinic spokeswoman, Betty Thompson, has said the two physicians who do abortions there are OB-GYNs who travel from other states.
A July 11 hearing will determine more about the laws viability.