- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 57 mins ago
- Air Algerie Plane Disappears From Radar [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: StubHub Cyber TheftPosted 4 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
Judge Blocks Law That Would Shut Down Mississippi’s Only Abortion Clinic
Mississippi is trying to effectively end abortions in that state.
The law requires anyone performing abortions at the state’s only clinic to be an OB-GYN with privileges to admit patients to a local hospital. Such privileges can be difficult to obtain, and the clinic contends the mandate is designed to put it out of business. A clinic spokeswoman, Betty Thompson, has said the two physicians who do abortions there are OB-GYNs who travel from other states.
A July 11 hearing will determine more about the laws viability.