- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 13 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Judge Blocks Law That Would Shut Down Mississippi’s Only Abortion Clinic
Mississippi is trying to effectively end abortions in that state.
The law requires anyone performing abortions at the state’s only clinic to be an OB-GYN with privileges to admit patients to a local hospital. Such privileges can be difficult to obtain, and the clinic contends the mandate is designed to put it out of business. A clinic spokeswoman, Betty Thompson, has said the two physicians who do abortions there are OB-GYNs who travel from other states.
A July 11 hearing will determine more about the laws viability.