- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Judge Blocks Law That Would Shut Down Mississippi’s Only Abortion Clinic
Mississippi is trying to effectively end abortions in that state.
The law requires anyone performing abortions at the state’s only clinic to be an OB-GYN with privileges to admit patients to a local hospital. Such privileges can be difficult to obtain, and the clinic contends the mandate is designed to put it out of business. A clinic spokeswoman, Betty Thompson, has said the two physicians who do abortions there are OB-GYNs who travel from other states.
A July 11 hearing will determine more about the laws viability.