- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gearing Up for Fourth of July Travel
More of us are leaving home this 4th of July than the same time last year.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Triple A predicts that just over 42 million of us will travel 50 miles or more this holiday week. That’s two million more than last year.
What has helped boost that number, the holiday falling in the middle of the week. So, the vaca may be extended a little bit on either end of 4th.
Gas prices are also lower. However, they weren’t low enough when this Kansas man was planning his trip to Chicago awhile back:
(Traveler) “We actually chose to fly here instead of drive because gas prices were so high.”
Triple A says the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gas is $3.33. That’s down from almost $4 dollars in early April.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.