- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 13 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
In Romney’s America, Americans Are Entitled To “All The Education They Can Afford”
Good find here by Karoli, as Romney states:
I want to make sure we keep America a place of opportunity, where everyone has a fair shot, they get as much education as they can afford, with their time they’re able to get it, and if they have a willingness to work hard and the right values, they ought to have a shot at realizing their dreams.
Yes, if you can realize your dreams, if you can afford an education, in which case, good for you!