- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 2 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 20 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 1 day ago
Dry Weather Fizzles 4th of July Fireworks Plans
Fireworks are one of the first things people think about when thinking about 4th of July celebrations. But Mother Nature is putting a halt to fireworks in festivities in many parts of the country.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
From Utah to Arizona, wildfire fears are fizzling fireworks displays. The worry, especially acute out West, where crews are already battling several out-of-control blazes. Residents also being warned not to use fireworks or sparklers in their backyards.
In the year 2010, fireworks were blamed for more than 15,000 fires and $36 million in property damage. One fireworks distributor in Indiana says he understands the concern, but says his business has been devastated.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.