- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Pyrrhic! Talk Radio and Right Wing Bloggers are screaming Traitor at Chief Justice John Roberts and Left Wing Pundits and Obama Anchors are celebrating a “huge” Victory for President Obama after yesterday’s landmark ObamaCare decision. What if both groups are wrong? Did John Roberts actually hand Mitt Romney and Federalism a leg up yesterday? Gibson examines.
Plus: Food Stamps, Sec. 8, ObamaCare and the Boss Tweed GOTV Effort and The Hip Hop Week in Review!