- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Pyrrhic! Talk Radio and Right Wing Bloggers are screaming Traitor at Chief Justice John Roberts and Left Wing Pundits and Obama Anchors are celebrating a “huge” Victory for President Obama after yesterday’s landmark ObamaCare decision. What if both groups are wrong? Did John Roberts actually hand Mitt Romney and Federalism a leg up yesterday? Gibson examines.
Plus: Food Stamps, Sec. 8, ObamaCare and the Boss Tweed GOTV Effort and The Hip Hop Week in Review!