- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 4 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX News Confirms Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has the details from Los Angeles:
A lot has changed since Tom Cruise jumped up and down on Oprah’s couch during her show in 2005:
Oprah Clip: “I’m in love, (cheers) I’m in love.”
After that interview, Cruise asked Katie Holmes to marry him and they had a baby on the way. Now, after five years of marriage, the jumping for joy is clearly over.
A representative for Cruise confirmed that Holmes filed for divorce and Cruise is deeply saddened, but is concentrating on his three children, one of whom he had with Holmes; six year-old Suri.
In Los Angeles, Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: There are reports that Katie has asked for sole custody of the couple’s daughter, Suri.
Amanda Lundberg, Tom Cruise’s Rep has released the following statement on behalf of the actor:
“Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out.”
Katie Holmes’ Attorney Jonathan Wolfe had this to say:
“This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family. Katie’s primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter’s best interest.”