- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
The Horrible Healthcare In Massachusetts
As the governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney ruthlessly reformed the state’s healthcare which was used as the model for the Affordable Care Act – aka Obamacare.
And how have the people in Massachusetts fared? Abysmally.
The state is now bankrupt and only 2% of the people are able to afford healthcare.
Wait a moment please…someone is whispering something in my ear.
Oh, I’m sorry. It seems as though I have the facts wrong.
In actuality, Massachusetts isn’t bankrupt. Far from it.
“There were concerns that there would be spiraling spending and out-of-control cost overruns,” said Glen Shor, executive director of the Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority. “That has just eminently not been the case at all.”
Furthermore, according to www.mass.gov, 99% of the elderly, 99% of children and 97% of non-elderly adults between the ages of 19 and 64 now have health insurance.
How dare you Mr. Romney? How dare you?