- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Louisiana Governor Jindal: We Won’t Obey Health Care Law
Submitted by Cheston Catalano
Governor Bobby Jindal vows to not follow the law.
[Jindal] sticking with his refusal to set up a health insurance exchange as required by President Obama’s health care law…
“Elections have consequences,” Jindal said on a conference call with Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell set up by the Republican National Committee. “Elections matter. This one matters a lot.”
The law requires states to set up exchanges by January 2014 that will help people buy health insurance from a range of companies. Jindal says he won’t “set up an exchange.” Louisiana, instead, is going to leave that task to the federal government.
Yes, elections have consequences. And the president is still Barack Obama. Supreme Court rulings have consequences, too.