- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Louisiana Governor Jindal: We Won’t Obey Health Care Law
Submitted by Cheston Catalano
Governor Bobby Jindal vows to not follow the law.
[Jindal] sticking with his refusal to set up a health insurance exchange as required by President Obama’s health care law…
“Elections have consequences,” Jindal said on a conference call with Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell set up by the Republican National Committee. “Elections matter. This one matters a lot.”
The law requires states to set up exchanges by January 2014 that will help people buy health insurance from a range of companies. Jindal says he won’t “set up an exchange.” Louisiana, instead, is going to leave that task to the federal government.
Yes, elections have consequences. And the president is still Barack Obama. Supreme Court rulings have consequences, too.