- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 32 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINES NETWORK!
The Supreme Court has ruled on Obamacare — what happens now? Tom gets the lowdown from Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, and finds out how the ruling will affect doctors and patients from Fox News Medical Contributor Dr. Marc Siegel. Then, former Clinton pollster says our country is “hopelessly divided” – he joins Tom with his new book. in. And, for all the new rules and regulations, why isn’t flying any safer? Tom talks to the author of a new expose on the airline industry entitled “Attention all Passengers”. Later, the city of Stockton, CA has filed for bankruptcy — are other California cities right behind them? Michael Reagan weighs in. Plus, the panel tackles President Obama’s attack on Romney calling him “outsourcer-in-chief”, and a new radio ad that tells senior citizens that food stamps “make you look good”!. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!