- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 3 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINES NETWORK!
The Supreme Court has ruled on Obamacare — what happens now? Tom gets the lowdown from Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, and finds out how the ruling will affect doctors and patients from Fox News Medical Contributor Dr. Marc Siegel. Then, former Clinton pollster says our country is “hopelessly divided” – he joins Tom with his new book. in. And, for all the new rules and regulations, why isn’t flying any safer? Tom talks to the author of a new expose on the airline industry entitled “Attention all Passengers”. Later, the city of Stockton, CA has filed for bankruptcy — are other California cities right behind them? Michael Reagan weighs in. Plus, the panel tackles President Obama’s attack on Romney calling him “outsourcer-in-chief”, and a new radio ad that tells senior citizens that food stamps “make you look good”!. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!