- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINES NETWORK!
The Supreme Court has ruled on Obamacare — what happens now? Tom gets the lowdown from Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, and finds out how the ruling will affect doctors and patients from Fox News Medical Contributor Dr. Marc Siegel. Then, former Clinton pollster says our country is “hopelessly divided” – he joins Tom with his new book. in. And, for all the new rules and regulations, why isn’t flying any safer? Tom talks to the author of a new expose on the airline industry entitled “Attention all Passengers”. Later, the city of Stockton, CA has filed for bankruptcy — are other California cities right behind them? Michael Reagan weighs in. Plus, the panel tackles President Obama’s attack on Romney calling him “outsourcer-in-chief”, and a new radio ad that tells senior citizens that food stamps “make you look good”!. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!