- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Tax Man!
Tax Man! The US Supreme Court upheld for the Affordable Care Act “ObamaCare” and its mandate not under the Commerce Clause by as within the Congresses “power to Tax.” President Obama said and argued that it wasn’t a “tax.” So if “a win is a win” has President Obama won the great ObamaCare Battle by presiding over the biggest Tax increase in American History; sanctioned by the US Supreme Court. Plus: The State Medicaid conundrum and the 7-2 Vote!! Gibson speaks with Ed Rollins and Juan Williams and Chris Stirewalt and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann!