- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 5 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 5 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Tax Man!
Tax Man! The US Supreme Court upheld for the Affordable Care Act “ObamaCare” and its mandate not under the Commerce Clause by as within the Congresses “power to Tax.” President Obama said and argued that it wasn’t a “tax.” So if “a win is a win” has President Obama won the great ObamaCare Battle by presiding over the biggest Tax increase in American History; sanctioned by the US Supreme Court. Plus: The State Medicaid conundrum and the 7-2 Vote!! Gibson speaks with Ed Rollins and Juan Williams and Chris Stirewalt and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann!