- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: TX Man Convicted in Terror Plot
A former chemical engineering student in Texas faces life in prison after being found guilty of plotting to bomb targets around the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has details in our ongoing series on national security:
Those targets include former President George W. Bush’s home, dams and nuclear plants. Feds say Khalid Aldawsari had bomb-making chemicals, wiring and more in his Texas apartment. Prosecutors also say a handwritten journal mentioned planning a terror attack for years, and that it was “time for Jihad,” or holy war.
The defense – which didn’t present any evidence or witnesses – said prosecutors didn’t prove that its client came close to threatening anyone. The jury apparently disagreed, taking just a few hours to convict him of attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.