- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 26 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Rielle Hunter: John Edwards Was “Temporarily Insane”
Hunter told Piers Morgan he became unhinged when their affair was exposed in 2008.
“Once he got caught at the Beverly Hills Hilton in 2008, he was very strange for about a month because his double life had been exposed,” she added. “It was difficult. He was all over the place. He was temporarily insane.”
Morgan also pressed the 48-year-old Hunter about her physical relationship with Edwards, after she gushed in other interviews about their sex life.
“You’ve made no secret of it, being the best sex of your life, have you?” Morgan asked.
“Do you really think men cheat for bad sex?” she replied.