- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 5 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Rielle Hunter: John Edwards Was “Temporarily Insane”
Hunter told Piers Morgan he became unhinged when their affair was exposed in 2008.
“Once he got caught at the Beverly Hills Hilton in 2008, he was very strange for about a month because his double life had been exposed,” she added. “It was difficult. He was all over the place. He was temporarily insane.”
Morgan also pressed the 48-year-old Hunter about her physical relationship with Edwards, after she gushed in other interviews about their sex life.
“You’ve made no secret of it, being the best sex of your life, have you?” Morgan asked.
“Do you really think men cheat for bad sex?” she replied.