- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 8 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Rielle Hunter: John Edwards Was “Temporarily Insane”
Hunter told Piers Morgan he became unhinged when their affair was exposed in 2008.
“Once he got caught at the Beverly Hills Hilton in 2008, he was very strange for about a month because his double life had been exposed,” she added. “It was difficult. He was all over the place. He was temporarily insane.”
Morgan also pressed the 48-year-old Hunter about her physical relationship with Edwards, after she gushed in other interviews about their sex life.
“You’ve made no secret of it, being the best sex of your life, have you?” Morgan asked.
“Do you really think men cheat for bad sex?” she replied.