- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 14 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Holder Faces Contempt Vote Over Fast and Furious [VIDEO]
The standoff over Operation Fast and Furious comes to a head in the House today. Eric Holder may become the first Attorney General to be held in contempt of Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The vote will come this afternoon unless both sides reach a last minute deal, something the Attorney General recently said is still possible.
(Holder) “The proposal that we have made is still there. The House, I think, has to consider now with the leadership what they will do.”
Most Democrats say they will vote ‘no’.
Coincidentally, the National Rifle Association says it will keep score of that vote. It believes the White House wants to use Fast and Furious as an excuse to tighten gun control laws.
The White House claims executive privilege in not releasing more documents to the House.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: