- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 5 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Holder Faces Contempt Vote Over Fast and Furious [VIDEO]
The standoff over Operation Fast and Furious comes to a head in the House today. Eric Holder may become the first Attorney General to be held in contempt of Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The vote will come this afternoon unless both sides reach a last minute deal, something the Attorney General recently said is still possible.
(Holder) “The proposal that we have made is still there. The House, I think, has to consider now with the leadership what they will do.”
Most Democrats say they will vote ‘no’.
Coincidentally, the National Rifle Association says it will keep score of that vote. It believes the White House wants to use Fast and Furious as an excuse to tighten gun control laws.
The White House claims executive privilege in not releasing more documents to the House.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: