- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Holder Faces Contempt Vote Over Fast and Furious [VIDEO]
The standoff over Operation Fast and Furious comes to a head in the House today. Eric Holder may become the first Attorney General to be held in contempt of Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The vote will come this afternoon unless both sides reach a last minute deal, something the Attorney General recently said is still possible.
(Holder) “The proposal that we have made is still there. The House, I think, has to consider now with the leadership what they will do.”
Most Democrats say they will vote ‘no’.
Coincidentally, the National Rifle Association says it will keep score of that vote. It believes the White House wants to use Fast and Furious as an excuse to tighten gun control laws.
The White House claims executive privilege in not releasing more documents to the House.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: