- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 9 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 9 hours ago
- Mike Nichols, Director of “The Graduate,” DiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Fat Cat!
Fat Cat! A new NBC/WSJ Poll shows that millions of dollars in Ads and President Obama’s second bite at the “Bain” Apple may be yielding some results as more respondents had a Negative view of Mitt Romney’s business experience than have a positive view. Can the Bain 2.0 Attack, which has been easily debunked as Fraudulent, still work for Obama? Gibson Examines.
Plus: Gibson’s Prediction of the Great American Race Baiting Election 2012 Conflagration has hit full steam!