- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Fat Cat!
Fat Cat! A new NBC/WSJ Poll shows that millions of dollars in Ads and President Obama’s second bite at the “Bain” Apple may be yielding some results as more respondents had a Negative view of Mitt Romney’s business experience than have a positive view. Can the Bain 2.0 Attack, which has been easily debunked as Fraudulent, still work for Obama? Gibson Examines.
Plus: Gibson’s Prediction of the Great American Race Baiting Election 2012 Conflagration has hit full steam!