- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 6 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 6 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] Fat Cat!
Fat Cat! A new NBC/WSJ Poll shows that millions of dollars in Ads and President Obama’s second bite at the “Bain” Apple may be yielding some results as more respondents had a Negative view of Mitt Romney’s business experience than have a positive view. Can the Bain 2.0 Attack, which has been easily debunked as Fraudulent, still work for Obama? Gibson Examines.
Plus: Gibson’s Prediction of the Great American Race Baiting Election 2012 Conflagration has hit full steam!