- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 3 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Fat Cat!
Fat Cat! A new NBC/WSJ Poll shows that millions of dollars in Ads and President Obama’s second bite at the “Bain” Apple may be yielding some results as more respondents had a Negative view of Mitt Romney’s business experience than have a positive view. Can the Bain 2.0 Attack, which has been easily debunked as Fraudulent, still work for Obama? Gibson Examines.
Plus: Gibson’s Prediction of the Great American Race Baiting Election 2012 Conflagration has hit full steam!