- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 3 hours ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 14 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 14 hours ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Harvard Professor Theda Skocpol, author of Health Care Reform and American Politics, explains why the Affordable Care Act might actually be better off if the Supreme Court strikes down the indvidual mandate.
• Contemptible: Alan examines the motives behind the witch hunt against Attorney General Eric Holder.