- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
New poll shows Bain attacks might be working…6/27/12
OUTSOURCER-IN-CHIEF? ~ Even though the Obama campaign has gotten some push back from other Democrats on the Bain attacks, are they actually working considering a new poll shows more people view Romney’s business experience as a negative than a positive? To opine, Brian will be joined by GOP strategist Ed Rollins, Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Jennifer Griffin and Bill Hemmer!