- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 9 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 18 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
New poll shows Bain attacks might be working…6/27/12
OUTSOURCER-IN-CHIEF? ~ Even though the Obama campaign has gotten some push back from other Democrats on the Bain attacks, are they actually working considering a new poll shows more people view Romney’s business experience as a negative than a positive? To opine, Brian will be joined by GOP strategist Ed Rollins, Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Jennifer Griffin and Bill Hemmer!