- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 58 mins ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 1 hour ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
New poll shows Bain attacks might be working…6/27/12
OUTSOURCER-IN-CHIEF? ~ Even though the Obama campaign has gotten some push back from other Democrats on the Bain attacks, are they actually working considering a new poll shows more people view Romney’s business experience as a negative than a positive? To opine, Brian will be joined by GOP strategist Ed Rollins, Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Jennifer Griffin and Bill Hemmer!