- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
New poll shows Bain attacks might be working…6/27/12
OUTSOURCER-IN-CHIEF? ~ Even though the Obama campaign has gotten some push back from other Democrats on the Bain attacks, are they actually working considering a new poll shows more people view Romney’s business experience as a negative than a positive? To opine, Brian will be joined by GOP strategist Ed Rollins, Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Jennifer Griffin and Bill Hemmer!