- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Just Pot: FL Face Eater Report Shows No Booze, Bath Salts
A surprise from the coroner, as test results are revealed from the Florida man who chewed another man’s face.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has the reports:
The suspicion was that 31-year-old Rudy Eugene was on something unusual – perhaps street drugs known as “bath salts” – when he danced around naked in broad daylight, then attacked a homeless man, chewing off much of his face.
The toxicology report finds marijuana in his system, not the synthetic kind and not mixed with anything else – no other street drugs, prescription drugs or alcohol. An outside forensic lab, confirming the medical examiner’s results.
Eugene was shot and killed by police. A month later, the victim remains hospitalized.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.