- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Just Pot: FL Face Eater Report Shows No Booze, Bath Salts
A surprise from the coroner, as test results are revealed from the Florida man who chewed another man’s face.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has the reports:
The suspicion was that 31-year-old Rudy Eugene was on something unusual – perhaps street drugs known as “bath salts” – when he danced around naked in broad daylight, then attacked a homeless man, chewing off much of his face.
The toxicology report finds marijuana in his system, not the synthetic kind and not mixed with anything else – no other street drugs, prescription drugs or alcohol. An outside forensic lab, confirming the medical examiner’s results.
Eugene was shot and killed by police. A month later, the victim remains hospitalized.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.