- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Just Pot: FL Face Eater Report Shows No Booze, Bath Salts
A surprise from the coroner, as test results are revealed from the Florida man who chewed another man’s face.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has the reports:
The suspicion was that 31-year-old Rudy Eugene was on something unusual – perhaps street drugs known as “bath salts” – when he danced around naked in broad daylight, then attacked a homeless man, chewing off much of his face.
The toxicology report finds marijuana in his system, not the synthetic kind and not mixed with anything else – no other street drugs, prescription drugs or alcohol. An outside forensic lab, confirming the medical examiner’s results.
Eugene was shot and killed by police. A month later, the victim remains hospitalized.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.