- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Campaigning on Healthcare
On the campaign trail Tuesday, both Republican Mitt Romney and President Obama were talking about healthcare – the pros, the cons, is it Constitutional?
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in this election update:
Mitt Romney said in Salem, Virginia that if the Supreme Court upholds the healthcare law, he will get rid of it as President, and…
(Romney) “If ObamaCare is not deemed Constitutional, then the first three-and-a-half years of this President’s term will have been wasted on something that is not helping the American people.”
In Atlanta, President Obama says health care reform is the helping the American people.
(President Obama) “It’s the right thing to give 30 million Americans health insurance that didn’t have it before.”
The President says there’s no reason to refight the healthcare battle.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.