- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Campaigning on Healthcare
On the campaign trail Tuesday, both Republican Mitt Romney and President Obama were talking about healthcare – the pros, the cons, is it Constitutional?
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in this election update:
Mitt Romney said in Salem, Virginia that if the Supreme Court upholds the healthcare law, he will get rid of it as President, and…
(Romney) “If ObamaCare is not deemed Constitutional, then the first three-and-a-half years of this President’s term will have been wasted on something that is not helping the American people.”
In Atlanta, President Obama says health care reform is the helping the American people.
(President Obama) “It’s the right thing to give 30 million Americans health insurance that didn’t have it before.”
The President says there’s no reason to refight the healthcare battle.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.