- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 10 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Campaigning on Healthcare
On the campaign trail Tuesday, both Republican Mitt Romney and President Obama were talking about healthcare – the pros, the cons, is it Constitutional?
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in this election update:
Mitt Romney said in Salem, Virginia that if the Supreme Court upholds the healthcare law, he will get rid of it as President, and…
(Romney) “If ObamaCare is not deemed Constitutional, then the first three-and-a-half years of this President’s term will have been wasted on something that is not helping the American people.”
In Atlanta, President Obama says health care reform is the helping the American people.
(President Obama) “It’s the right thing to give 30 million Americans health insurance that didn’t have it before.”
The President says there’s no reason to refight the healthcare battle.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.