- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 2 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 4 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 5 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 9 hours ago
Seven Issues Where Romney Won’t Take A Position
Via Think Progress:
1. Romney won’t say whether he would undo Obama’s decision to end deportations of DREAM-eligible immigrants.
2. Romney won’t say whether he’d support the Paycheck Fairness Act.
3. Romney won’t specify which tax loopholes he’d close.
4. Romney won’t say which federal agencies he’d eliminate.
5. Romney won’t say whether he supports the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
6. Romney won’t say whether he’d support full reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
7. Romney won’t say whether say whether he’d eliminate the “carried interest” tax break for private equity partners.