- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Seven Issues Where Romney Won’t Take A Position
Via Think Progress:
1. Romney won’t say whether he would undo Obama’s decision to end deportations of DREAM-eligible immigrants.
2. Romney won’t say whether he’d support the Paycheck Fairness Act.
3. Romney won’t specify which tax loopholes he’d close.
4. Romney won’t say which federal agencies he’d eliminate.
5. Romney won’t say whether he supports the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
6. Romney won’t say whether he’d support full reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
7. Romney won’t say whether say whether he’d eliminate the “carried interest” tax break for private equity partners.