- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 13 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 13 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Seven Issues Where Romney Won’t Take A Position
Via Think Progress:
1. Romney won’t say whether he would undo Obama’s decision to end deportations of DREAM-eligible immigrants.
2. Romney won’t say whether he’d support the Paycheck Fairness Act.
3. Romney won’t specify which tax loopholes he’d close.
4. Romney won’t say which federal agencies he’d eliminate.
5. Romney won’t say whether he supports the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
6. Romney won’t say whether he’d support full reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
7. Romney won’t say whether say whether he’d eliminate the “carried interest” tax break for private equity partners.