- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 14 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 20 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Seven Issues Where Romney Won’t Take A Position
Via Think Progress:
1. Romney won’t say whether he would undo Obama’s decision to end deportations of DREAM-eligible immigrants.
2. Romney won’t say whether he’d support the Paycheck Fairness Act.
3. Romney won’t specify which tax loopholes he’d close.
4. Romney won’t say which federal agencies he’d eliminate.
5. Romney won’t say whether he supports the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
6. Romney won’t say whether he’d support full reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
7. Romney won’t say whether say whether he’d eliminate the “carried interest” tax break for private equity partners.