- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 2 hours ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Issa Challenges Obama’s Executive Privilege [VIDEO]
He’s been demanding answers from Attorney General Eric Holder for more than a year. Now, Republican Congressman Darrell Issa has questions for President Obama and his claim of executive privilege over documents related to the Fast and Furious operation.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
House Oversight Committee Chairman Darryl Issa started the letter by citing recent court rulings on executive privilege that said it can only be used for documents directly involving the President or top advisors.
Therefore, asserts Issa, President Obama must be hiding his own involvement in Fast and Furious, or the actions of top advisers.
The White House response: That’s absurd.
A spokesman says Presidents from both parties have invoked executive privledge on material from many departments in the entire executive branch.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more about the contempt of Congress vote for Attorney General Eric Holder: