- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Is Romney strong enough to beat Obama? Kilmeade opines…
Strong Enough? ~ SCOTUS issued its opinion on the controversial law AZ Immigration law, and Gov. Romney is basically saying NOTHING! Is Romney strong enough to take on President Obama even though they are close in the polls? To weigh in, Brian will be joined by Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), R. Emmett Tyrell, Editor-In-Chief of the American Spectator, Steve Hayes, columnist for the Weekly Standard, David Gelernter, author of “America-Lite”, and FOX’s Bret Baier!