- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 3 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 10 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 11 hours ago
Gun Lobby Has Lots At Stake In Holder Contempt Effort
The NRA has invested years in trying to prove Obama and Holder want to take away guns, in spite of no effort to do so, and it has contempt for the ATF because that is the agency that regulates guns.
The NRA, one of America’s most powerful interest groups, with four million members, has by now invested a year-and-a-half of energy and undetermined sums advancing the congressional investigation of Fast and Furious…
The probe also has helped the NRA’s long war against the ATF. A series of articles in the Washington Post in 2010 documented the success the NRA and the gun industry has had in limiting the agency’s resources and legal tools…
According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the NRA donates roughly $1 million annually to federal candidates. It spent $7.2 million for independent expenditures as well — ads for and against candidates — during the 2010 election cycle.