- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 59 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Gun Lobby Has Lots At Stake In Holder Contempt Effort
The NRA has invested years in trying to prove Obama and Holder want to take away guns, in spite of no effort to do so, and it has contempt for the ATF because that is the agency that regulates guns.
The NRA, one of America’s most powerful interest groups, with four million members, has by now invested a year-and-a-half of energy and undetermined sums advancing the congressional investigation of Fast and Furious…
The probe also has helped the NRA’s long war against the ATF. A series of articles in the Washington Post in 2010 documented the success the NRA and the gun industry has had in limiting the agency’s resources and legal tools…
According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the NRA donates roughly $1 million annually to federal candidates. It spent $7.2 million for independent expenditures as well — ads for and against candidates – during the 2010 election cycle.